[To the track... my 80 tries the 1/4]

Excellent, I knew it'd crack 14 easy! (I had spies at the dyno place) Best for
us with the headache (on several occasions) has been 15.1. but more typically
we're dialed around 15.3. I think it can do better. But I won cash on my 19.8
dial time last weekend, I've really gotta retire THAT car, it's so bloody
slow. Makes the guys in Power really angry. HEHE.

So what did you use for tires? I can't believe you'd stick all that power with
street rubber. What were the 60' times?? That's excellent!!!! And hell, you
sure earned it, that wasn't exactly a straighforward engine install eh?
Congrats!

Now all you need is one of those "eat my Sauerkraut" stickers for the
hatch...
Cathy