1.8 JH swap....bit more power...still sucks

Ok, so cam timing advanced a tooth, ignition timing advanced to 10deg.
still sucks.  Probably going to get a VW Motorsport airflow sensor/fuel
distributor.  Feels like it just isn't getting the fuel.....the compression
is at 175 psi in every cyl too dammit!

Other question though....the I did not upgrade to the 210 clutch as my
clutch was pretty much brand new already. (it is the 190 clutch
though)........so now the clutch is slipping.  I'm thinking that clutch
should have enough holding power to engage right.  It should be able to hold
it right?  Maybe some oil or coolant got onto the disc or pressure plate?