Skip Barber racing school

Phil,

I attended a 3 day competition course at Skip Barber about 9 years
ago when they were based at Sears Point. It was one of the most
AMAZING experiences of my life. That was even back when they
ran the Formula Fords and the Dodges hadn't come out yet. While
a lot of the techniques discussed in the classroom were the standard
racing line basics, the seat time in the car and on-track exercises were
a great experience. Many of the techniques I learned over those three
days I frequently use in my daily driving.

Jason Rinne
Bellingham, WA
82 Rocco