[TECH] 3a/JH HYbrid need help...please!

FWIW I have YET to see a documented knock-sensor ignition conversion that
fails to include the knock-sensing distributor - it's a pretty integral
part of the knock sensor ignition, as I believe has already been
demonstrated.  I think the choices for people swapping high compression
engines are a) either run factory low compression ignition and use high
octane gas, OR use a knock sensing ignition from the donor engine, which
includes the distributor.

Patrick, how much of a deal is it to get an RD/HT knock sensor distributor
and swap the gear so you can use it in your block?

Drew

--
|  84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco  |