[TECH] 3a/JH HYbrid need help...please!

okay seem I came across wrong here..

I have the knock box installed, and it is not a big deal getting a 3a
distributor and slap it in, I was just ranting that the pages that mention
the 3a/jh conversion, state you can simply use the JH distro with a kit (TT)
and that is all there is to it. Now Iget told that its either JH distro no
knock box or knock box and 3a distro. just frustrated is all, Ill order a
new 3a distro and get on with my life.

Http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/
'85 2.0L Prowler Orange Kamei X1 Rocco
'85 1.8L Titian Red Rocco (daily driver)
'98 4.0L Jeep Cherokee
'91 7.3L F250 diesel Super cab,8 Ft box.