[TECH] 3a/JH HYbrid need help...please!

dan ...breath in breath out.

I understand what your saying, so if I want to keep the JH distributor, then
I should un-wire the knock box, since I already have my electrical done, I
will simply get a 3a distro, I just WISHED someone would made that clear in
ALL the Engine conversions out there..  EVERYONE (that has a engine hybrid
web page say use a JH (with adaptor or 3a) just install a knock box and
you'll be fine. (not to mention wasted the $$ on a JH distro/3a engine kit.)

Greg : I got your email and thank you very much for making an explanation in
LAMENTS (read mechanical idiot proof) what was going on with my timing. much
appreciated.

Http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/
'85 2.0L Prowler Orange Kamei X1 Rocco
'85 1.8L Titian Red Rocco (daily driver)
'98 4.0L Jeep Cherokee
'91 7.3L F250 diesel Super cab,8 Ft box.