North-east/NYC Cincy Caravan

Looks like the NYC caravan might be getting a few more members this year!

We thought about this over the winter, and are now looking into it the
normal last minute, fly by your pants style which is sure to be funky. The
southern route provides new scenery for us, and might liven the trip up a
bit more.

Of course nothing is in stone yet.

Looks like Jason, Sara, Botch and myself (and any others) are looking at
leaving from
Albany on Thursday night to one of several possible locations to be decided.

1- Harrisburg PA - we can save about an hour and a half's total driving time
by heading into Harrisburg Thursday night and meeting the caravan Friday
morning on the 76 highway.
?where would we spend the night = probably hotel
(4.5 hours from Albany, 1.4 hours from Philly)

2- Go to Philly area, this will let us leave with the caravan in the
morning, but will also translate into more driving time.
?where would we spend the night = probably hotel since Deede doesn't have
room, unless somebody has an open door.
(4.2 hours from Albany)

3- Going down to meet with the NYC people. This will be the shortest travel
Thursday night, it will also make for the earliest time to leave in the AM,
and for the longest total drive.
?where would we spend the night = probably hotel, unless somebody has an
open door.

4- Crash at my place outside of Albany Thursday night, leave no later than 5
am head to Harrisburg, meet the caravan at 10 am. This is the idea I like
best. Saves hotel fees, keeps us out of driving into Philly/NYC/etc,
provides some sweet country roads to start our travel on Friday morning
before we get to the highway.

Overall the drive to Cincy through the southern route of Albany to
Harrisburg to Dauns is about 50 minutes (45 miles) longer in distance. If we
opt to
leave Thursday night the possible hotel costs will add to the expense.

Josh Able
www.JsHouseOfEuro.com
Secure online checkout
mkI Kamei Kits in STOCK!