[Re: {WAS: performance question} Shawns top 10 Mods list!]

On Tue, 20 May 2003 06:59:01 -0400 Cathy Boyko <losinit@usa.net> writes:
> And Shawn, nice car! I recently saw it's pic in a magazine, a new
> issue. But
> can I recall which one? I think Eurotuner...nice list of mods BTW,
> most of that goes for 16V too.

Yeah, for 16v id change a few things on the list.

 1) Springs/shocks/swaybars/strut bars (as a package.)
 2) Short shift kit with A3 shifter bushings
 3) Quaife in close ratio box
 4) Euro Intake Cam
 5) VW Motorsport Motormounts
 6) Corrado seats (for us tall folks.)
 7) P&P head
 8) Relay headlights. (even stock lights, works great.)
 9) Lightened flywheel
10) Aftermarket wheels/tires

Something like that maybe.
I had heard the car was going to be in a small shot at the Dyno day event
at Eurosport. Thats nice but not as nice as a full spread! Working on it.
Im expecting to get some coverage on the car at Dubwar, ive got antics
planned. Well just see. :)

Shawn Méze
#30 2002 SDR Solo2 AS Champion. 86' Jetta GLi 8V 84' Scirocco 8V
82' Scirocco "Ruflus"  80' Scirocco S  79' "Project FSP Scirocco
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!