How much for a '93 Corrado

At the risk of getting banned from this list forever, if you're looking for a fun to drive car with
decent power I'd seriously consider an E30 (87-90) BMW 325is.  They may be slightly slower than a Corrado
(been a long time since I've driven a Corrado) but for around $5k, the E30 offers good performance with
great reliability (in my experience anyway - I have two of them).

Now that I think about it Brad, I think you test drove a couple E30s for me in the Washington area a
couple years ago?  So maybe you already think they suck...  ;-)

Mike