North-east/NYC Cincy Caravan

Hey Guys,

I'll speak to Susan about it, but I've got some floor space and a spare room
with a futon.  It'd mean an additional bridge though, but I'm only about 20
minutes out of your way.  I leave from NYC at about 6:00 - 6:30 to get to
Rich's and beat rush hour.  We usually try to leave Rich's by 9:00 - 9:30.
BTW, those of us from NYC know NOT to go through NYC, I skirt around to the
south.

- Jan Folkson  http://www.janfolkson.com
NYC

'86 16V
'03 Passat GLS 1.8t
'03 Jetta Wagon 1.8t

"Gravity, it's not just a good idea...it's the law!"