From: "L F" <rocco16v@netzero.net>
To: "Decker" <boisfort@myhome.net>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 9:15 PM
Subject: Re: Chance for an MK1

Deck-
  Jumping the relay will not bring a dead pump back to life, just keep it in
mind.
 One other thing for William to keep in mind is that a car that won't run
because of a "dead fuel pump", or a "just needs a started/battery/ignition
switch" can be big trouble.
Always assume the worst.....until proven otherwise.

Larry