Chance for an MK1

I've recently been presented with a shot at an MK1 but want to make sure
that I don't end up with a lawn orniment as I already have a Karmann
Ghia filling that order.

I haven't seen the car, all the person said is that they think it's a 77
and that it needs a windsheild and a fule pump.  No I dind't talk to
these people directly yet so no important questions got asked.

Basicly, for what they are asking, I don't think I can refuse the offer
but I want to make sure that if this thing turns out to be a pile of
crap, that there might be a few listers that need parts.  Now, if it's
in restorable shape, my wife will be getting the car.

So, just send me a "hell ya" if any of you guy's need mk1 parts.  Once I
see the car, I'll let everyone know if it's a keeper or if it's going to
be parted.  Don't ask for any specific parts as I don't know whats good
whats rusted or whats not even there since I haven't seen the car in any
way, shape or form.

William Snyder
--
88' Scirocco 16v (Crabby 16v)