[ONE MONTH to Cincy....]

>Smooch JJ - everybody's doing it.  =

Okay, maybe...

>Give Daun $10.00.  =

No problems there...

>Marry Julie. =

Here I MUST draw the line...sorry Jules.

And bring beer. Hey I'm Canadian eh?  (Renard, I got ya covered...)

Besides the endless JJ smooching and the delightful stench of gear oil, w=
hat
else is planned for entertainment??? (as if we need plans)
Now Allyn, do I need to humiliate you in public, or are you packing somet=
hing
for me this year? (You can reply off list, just to keep 'em curious...) =

Only a month? I can hear the car stirring in the garage below, all
excited...WOOHOO Cincy!!!! =

Cathy