[ONE MONTH to Cincy....]

--- Cathy Boyko <losinit@usa.net> wrote:

> And bring beer. Hey I'm Canadian eh?  (Renard, I got ya
> covered...)

Don't forget what you sent home with me from Jason's last
month.  :p

> Besides the endless JJ smooching and the delightful
> stench of gear oil, what
> else is planned for entertainment??? (as if we need
> plans)

NOT to worry, this has been part of this evening's
activities.  All will be unveiled shortly - promise.

I'd LIKE to do porta-potties if I could just find out who
to talk to about it!

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco.
"Any idiot can face a crisis.  It's this day to day living that wears you out." - Anton Chekhov