(ot) selling cars on ebay

Yeah, was $25 awhile back...   motorcycles are still $25.

Now, as for trying to get around the fees....   it works only if your car
isn't going to sell for very much money.  For example, if it sells for $2500
you will pay approximately $55 in fees if you list it anywhere besides the
auto section...   the $25 extra isn't worth the hassle if you ask me.

John