(ot) selling cars on ebay

It's pretty much how I make a living...  Ebay has a fixed fee system for
cars...  $40 to list it, $40 if it sells (if reserve is met, or if you don't
have a reserve, if you get bids)

They still charge extra for buy-it-now, etc...   I usually put a low reserve
and a buy it now, and total cost is $83, no matter whether it's a $1000 car
or a $20,000 car

John