I hate UPS Still rant

--0-2047646926-1048955400=:65851

Yep, that's about it. Don't you remember the long discussion about this recently? If they're sitting somewhere near you, your best bet would be to go pick them up.
Dan
 Captnbr@aol.com wrote:I ordered some new HandR springs and Bilstien shocks and they have just been sitting in UPS's warehouse for 3 days now.  The were shipped UPS ground and their scheduled delivery date is April 1'st so they are probably just going to sit there until then grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I hate UPS.  It seems UPS doesn't have a ground shipping.  They ship everything by air, but if you pay for ground it just sits in their warehouse a lot longer.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6