Brake question, no tassles.

Okay, now this will all shock you, but I have a question about my Scirocc=
o.
Don't y'all drop dead from shock.

So I'm in "rip apart" mode, and decide to figure out where the brake flui=
exits the system from. I knew it was somewhere on the proportioning valve=
, the
one screwed directly into the MC. (this is an 87 16V) I likely screwed it=
 up
when I did the MC, but anyway, there is a thin black O ring that has spli=
t and
come off it. Can the ring be replaced, or am I looking at the whole valve=
? It
sits under what is best described as a 22mm nut on the end of the
proportioning valve. So can the nut be removed and the O ring replaced?
Thanks, I'll be heading out to grab the part shortly.
Cathy