I hate UPS Still rant

--part1_132.1cfd34cc.2bb70b38_boundary

I ordered some new HandR springs and Bilstien shocks and they have just been
sitting in UPS's warehouse for 3 days now.  The were shipped UPS ground and
their scheduled delivery date is April 1'st so they are probably just going
to sit there until then grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I hate UPS.  It seems UPS
doesn't have a ground shipping.  They ship everything by air, but if you pay
for ground it just sits in their warehouse a lot longer.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_132.1cfd34cc.2bb70b38_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I ordered some new HandR springs and Bilstien shocks a=
nd they have just been sitting in UPS's warehouse for 3 days now.&nbsp; The=20=
were shipped UPS ground and their scheduled delivery date is April 1'st so t=
hey are probably just going to sit there until then grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I h=
ate UPS.&nbsp; It seems UPS doesn't have a ground shipping.&nbsp; They ship=20=
everything by air, but if you pay for ground it just sits in their warehouse=
 a lot longer.<BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_132.1cfd34cc.2bb70b38_boundary--