[Re: Happy, On topic, delete if you like]

"Jeff Toomasson" <jtoomasson@yahoo.com> wrote:
You know, there's something to be said about that type of enjoyment. And
you're probably right, Cathy - we Cali's don't appreciate it...

Oh well, that's enough of that for today! I'll take my 11 months of
sunshine... j/k! (well, kinda..  :D  (sorry to rub it in...)

One thing I can definitely appreciate though is the primal pang of defian=
ce
I love getting when people give you that "SLOW DOWN!" glare! HAH! That's =
one
of the things sciroccos were made for! Enjoy it and don't ever lose that
edge (eeww - quoting Top Gun?? I haven't even had anything to drink....  =
:-/

JT

Well, if nothing else, I am enthusiastic eh? It was fun while it lasted, =
the
road is once again a mud hole, it's raining. Blech.
Cathy