I found a place to keep my crack!

--0-1940063083-1048574691=:8898

While looking under my rocco the other day, I noticed a "false floor" behind my spare tire well.  It's down as far as the bottom of spare tire well, about the same width too, and extends from the back of it to the rear valence.  Above, in the rear hatch, the floor is raised and level with the top of the tire well.  This creates about an 8" tall, 2 feet wide, and 1.5 foot long sealed steel box.  What is this?  Looks like a good spot for a battery...

-Rob