I found a place to keep my crack!

--- Robbie Cotner <robw_z@yahoo.com> wrote:

> While looking under my rocco the other day, I noticed a
> "false floor" behind my spare tire well.  It's down as
> far as the bottom of spare tire well, about the same
> width too, and extends from the back of it to the rear
> valence.  Above, in the rear hatch, the floor is raised
> and level with the top of the tire well.  This creates
> about an 8" tall, 2 feet wide, and 1.5 foot long sealed
> steel box.  What is this?  Looks like a good spot for a
> battery...
>
> -Rob

Doesn't sound stock, although I think someone on the list
made a little mod like this.  Any way to get "in there" to
see what might be hiding?

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco.
"Any idiot can face a crisis.  It's this day to day living that wears you out." - Anton Chekhov