From: Euroroc II [mailto:flaatr@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 4:10 PM
To: JoshuaA.Conner@verizonwireless.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Sway Bar Question

So far that is 2 1/2 votes for and 1 1/2 against.

The 1/2 vote is that the bar is so effective in front (+1/2) that the
provided mounting brackets are a little too weak for the bar and often
break (-1/2) so they should be replaced with beefier ones.

Anyone else heard of a fitment issue with these bars against the exhaust,
etc?

Leaning towards a possible purchase.
-RGK-