  From: Alan Stamper=20
  To: Dan Smith ; rfkellner@snet.net ; scirocco-l@scirocco.org=20
  Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 4:04 PM
  Subject: Re: interesting coolant stuff

  Jegg's sells stuff called 40 below that is somewhat like water wetter. =
 It has a real odd smell to.  I had it in my car about 4 years ago, but =
then drained it out for the winter.  I could still smell the fumes last =
year when I had the hood open and the car running.
    ----- Original Message -----=20