[TECH] Question about the Euro GTI Oil Flange .. PaulMaione please read I know you have one of these.!

Since we are on the topic of Euro GTI oilcooler flanges I may have a line
on one of these and since I need to replace both oil cooler lines from the
sandwich plate anyway I found myself wondering will one of these fit a 16V?
Anyone have one on a 16V and are there any issues/interference problems?

-Raffi