[TECH] Question about the Euro GTI Oil Flange .. Paul Maione please read I know you have one of these.!

yeah Paully from Montreal has on of them puppies on his 16v..

the question I am scratching my head is, that damn 8v metallic hose that run
around the block, is there a way to get rid of it entirely since, removing
the stock vw oil cooler, make you rid of the T fitting, I was thinking how
can I run the hoses so that I have a proper flow of coolant without it!

I am still working on a diagram I wrote down from looking at the engine, but
I am a little confused about the "hot" and "cold" lines. especially the
water pump flow, 3 outlets, (1 with thermostat, the 2 more).. anyone have a
diagram of coolant flow on an 8v vw engine (or 2L engine Audi same thing)?

any ideas on the subject