OT FUNNY: Silly A4 owner...

I agree that it must be a hoax... or one dumbass Audi owner.

-Raffi

BTW one of the follow up messages has some sound advice for this clown
although he forgot to ask if he checked his headlight fluid, we all know
that if you running on low halogen fluid your engine might stall;

Powrd1.8T on 2003-03-19 16:27:03

First off, check the piston return spring. That may have been damaged by
the sand. If that's okay, be sure your muffler bearing isn't rattling. If
so, replace it, because a rattling muffler bearing can result in a blinker
fluid leek. If your car is an automatic, you may want to check the clutch,
but if it's a stick, your best bet is to replace the stall converter. Since
your car is fuel injected, it's possible you need to adjust your carburetor
to compensate for the additional fuel demand caused by the sand porting.
Also, after doing a sandport job, it's important to start using diesel fuel.
Good luck!