[Re: [Re: New Exhaust System Advice]]

"L F" <rocco16v@netzero.net> wrote:
> --------------------------------------------- =

>	MIME Type:=A0multipart/alternative =

> --------------------------------------------- =

*I'm with Cathy.   =

*Nothing you can do will make a four-cylinder automobile engine sound *go=
od.
*Well, except, maybe, for turning off the ignition key.
*(give me a SB Chevy.  Even a 5.0 Ford.)
*:)

*Larry
*sandiego16v

  >>Personally, I hate the sound of these engines, as my friends all   >>=
know
;)
  >>Cathy, engine sound junkie

Larry, you obviously haven't met me. =

I was kidding <note the wink?>, I love the scream of these engines, up ab=
ove 6
grand or so, yeehah.. Now Mazda rotaries, and Hondas, that's another stor=
y.

Cathy, seeking out tunnels whenever possible