New Exhaust System Advice

Eric, I have the tt 2.25 system on my car.  If you have the system with
a cat, it is not loud.  With no cat, well, it is very loud.  More than
likely, you'll have some trouble with your old cat flanges.  I ended up
having the system welded together ($50) at a local shop.  I really like
to do all the stuff on my car myself, but like others said, the next
time I'll just buy the muffler I want and have someone else put it on.

--
Kervin
86 Scirocco 2.0 8v 4K+80% and lots of other numbers and letters