De : scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]De la part de Cathy Boyko
Envoyé : 23 mars, 2003 12:11
À : L F; Cathy Boyko; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Objet : Re: [Re: [Re: New Exhaust System Advice]]

"L F" <rocco16v@netzero.net> wrote:
>	MIME Type: multipart/alternative
*I'm with Cathy.
*Nothing you can do will make a four-cylinder automobile engine sound *good.
*Well, except, maybe, for turning off the ignition key.
*(give me a SB Chevy.  Even a 5.0 Ford.)
*:)

*Larry
*sandiego16v

  >>Personally, I hate the sound of these engines, as my friends all
>>know
;)
  >>Cathy, engine sound junkie

Larry, you obviously haven't met me.
I was kidding <note the wink?>, I love the scream of these engines, up above
6
grand or so, yeehah.. Now Mazda rotaries, and Hondas, that's another story.

Cathy, seeking out tunnels whenever possible