Concerning U.S./Bush/Iraq

Dave said,

> Why is it that if I ask someone
> to not post non-topic stuff to the list I am wisked to the side
then...
> Back then, everyone
> was telling them to use their delete key.

you know, i have to agree with dave here. everyone slammed on him for asking
to keep OT stuff off of the list, saying 'just delete it', or 'set a
filter', but then everyone seemed to jump down his throat this time (even
though the posts were marked 'ot'). granted the topic was kind of 'asking
for it', we could have all simply ignored it and not said anything. i made a
verbal attempt of this by doing the name, rank, serial number thing, hinting
that i wasnt going to comment.

> So much that I believe a few people were
> either kicked off or left.

there has only been like one guy kicked off, and he was a fumbling idiot. he
was only kicked off after verbally abusing the 20 or so people that had
asked him to leave.

Al