Concerning U.S./Bush/Iraq

Hey all!

I was sending a message to a certain person on the list and somehow it went
to the scirocco list.  I appologize for causing any of you any problems by
you reading it.

Can I ask a non-political question though?  Why is it that if I ask someone
to not post non-topic stuff to the list I am wisked to the side but if I
accidentally post to the list (and others KNEW that it was an off-list
conversation brought back to the list so it's not that no one knew) everyone
gets immature and pissy?  Man, you guys don't sound like wrenching sport car
driving VW enthusiasts to me, you sound like whinny babies.  I honestly
think if it were possible that my computer screen would be wet with your
tears.  Anyway, it basically all comes down to the same rule as we have with
any off-topic thread, hit delete if you don't like it.  I remember a guy
named Jonas that would type badly (for whatever reason) and whinny babies
would complain about his typing.  So much that I believe a few people were
either kicked off or left.  Same thing here except I seem to be the only
person left that remembers that there is a delete key.  Back then, everyone
was telling them to use their delete key.  So what is the deal now, are the
new keyboards delete keyless???  Mine still has one and I use it regularly.

This is mostly a observation not needing a response but if you feel you need
to send me one, send it to me personally so that others don't clog the list
with their hate mail.  Maybe I've just outgrown this list.

Dave