Exhaust choices

I second that, you can get a complete exhaust with muffler and high flow cat
from an exhaust shop for a few hundred dollars (last time I paid 198$
installed) and it fit like a glove... I never saw the real interest in
getting mailed TT exhaust for 200$ then have to pay to get it installed
(yeah I am lazy).