Exhaust choices

The chassis is the same but what varies is the size of the spare.  My
brother managed to use an exhaust system from a mk2 Scirocco on his
Rabbit, but it wasn't a direct fit.  IIRC it required modification to
the hangers in the rear. =20

As always, I recommend going to an exhaust shop and having them make and
install one because it comes out way cheaper in the end, at least from
what I found.  I ended up paying $211 out the door for having a 2.25"
exhaust built for my '79, with a stainless Magnaflow.  At that price,
I'm never touching an exhaust system again.

Joe Doty
IT/Development
joe@lcnetwork.com=20