digifiz thoughts

I'm an RF engineer... Analog comes second nature to me so I didn't even
think about the digital solution  :-)

Yeah this could be done too... you may need to put an amp of some kind on
the output of the PIC to generate the same level signal back to the Digifiz
but the math conversion can be done in Bits as well as Volts.

-Raffi