digifiz thoughts

Dude read before you respond please!!!!!!

First a dual sender does not have 2 analog outputs it has one analog to
drive the gauge and one switched to activate the oil pressure light....

Second I said "I like analog needles." & "my speedo and tach must be
analog!!!" How do you accomplish this with a Digifiz? I'll answer for you,
you don't.

Third the 2 gauges I said 'could' be acceptable in digital format you give
instruction on how to run to analog as well...

Aaauuurrrggghhh!!!
-RGK-