TECH : DIGIFIZ.. all done DIRK please read!

Dirk I hate you...lol that blue just loooookkk sweet..
now I am itching at tearing it apart to do it...

Is it the same as the analogue its a filter foil to be
changed? I think a red one would be nice as well.

Well I asked 8v or 16v because in US 8v did not come
with MFA (grin) it make a big difference when
installing the digifiz dirk, (you will understand
after I have finished the tech note.

Did you figure out where that vacuum line behind the
digifiz connect to in the engine bay ?