Fire it up!

Well, I see Al snagged the "Its Alive" line today:P

But in sort of the same vein, another Scirocco turned over today.

The Autronic stand alone install had hit a major snag, for the last little
while nobody could figure out why the system wasn't firing. Today I went
through all the files, and discovered that the main Calibration file wasn't
installed!

w00t!

About 5 minutes later the Scirocco turned over! Timing/etc can wait for the
weekend, but thankfully the hard part is done!

Now, onto the manual steering rack swap.

Josh Able
www.JsHouseOfEuro.com
Secure online checkout
"S" airdams available