TECH : DIGIFIZ.. all done DIRK please read!

> I need to know if your is an 8v or 16v,

why ??
8V or 16V doesn`t matter at all for DIGIFIZ install.

> buddy, I bet I can put it in in... 2 days...lol

6 hours was my fastest analog  to digital conversion so far,
including all preparations and breaks for beer & food ;-))

I just made a blue 8000RPM one last week,
http://www.scirocco2.de/digbl823.jpg
http://www.scirocco2.de/digbl830.jpg

only 708 km on the clock, so circuit board is almost new.

asking $475 for it... in case anyone on the list is interested

friendly Greets
dirk