Opinions??

haha, what's wrong with Cooper Cobras?  J/K, I have Cooper Cobra S's on mine, and they suck pretty bad.  No, they suck really bad.  But they seem good in the rain, though (I thought an S tread is supposed to be worse in the rain...?)
I'm thinking of Falken Azenis Sports for my next tire.  Pretty grippy from what I hear, and for 50 bucks a piece, who cares how fast they wear! ;)