Opinions??

i'd go with 15" sizewise, definatly a better look then the stock 14" without
the bend worries that 16" seem to bring. as for styles there are dozens that
look good on rocco's, find ones you like the best. for tires i've had good
luck with yokohama's and kumho's, although the kumho's wore a bit quick.
just avoid cooper cobra's at all costs!!!!

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco
<http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage>