2.0 swap update

so, today went well, aside from a sheared bolt throwing me off track (i dont
know my own strength).

update:
- rieger 1.8 block has a german reman. sticker on it, perhaps making it the
only u.s. rocco to receive a rebuild overseas. i always wondered why that
thing pulled to damn hard.
- rieger had a lightened flywheel - weighs exactly 8 lbs with only the inner
ring machined.
- FN tranny from the rieger has been spewing tranny fluid all over my
clutch. needless to say, it wont be used again until rebuilt. this forces me
into geting a 22mm spline clutch disc tomorrow.
- trannies cannot be suspended by the speedo cable... for long :)
- i will be removing my speedo oxs box, as its now broken :)
- kitchen sink makes an awesome parts washer.
- my wife kicks ass (for not complaining about above).
- combo of (mostly) gunk engine clean and (a little) brake parts cleaner
works awesome to clean off flywheel/pp.
- those $5 electric toothbrushes work wonders when cleaning parts.
- shifter linkage in rieger was sloppy, and i found the reason to be the
fact that its missing 3 bushings. yes, missing, as in metal on metal. now to
dig up those shifter rebuild kits... if only i can remember where i put
them.

    more fun to be had tomorrow. hope to get the 2.0 block and some random
tranny (most likely one of my FFs) in there by nightfall.
Al