2.0 swap update

--0-1786821474-1047358407=:35065

I remember when taking my engine out once, I was afraid because as I was lowering it, things were going tooooo smoothly(and that couldn't possibly be right!).  Then I noticed the OXS wire was still connected, so I disconnected it.  I think "ahhh, theres the one thing I forgot, now it's OK to drop it!!"  Did so and promptly the trans end was dangling by the speedo cable...  you are not alone!!  Just figured I'd share.
-Rob