how do you identify shricks

my schricks say "schrick" on 'em. dead giveaway. yeah, you can switch cams
between heads. (be careful though, just broke a schrick doing that...)

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, finally taking orders:
www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...