how do you identify shricks

    wanted to make sure i didnt get the shaft on the rieger purchase, as
i've noticed many of the other performance parts that were originally
installed were removed before i got to it (but only the shricks were
advertised, so i cant really complain). figured i might as well verify while
the head is off.
    also, are there any differences between a 1.8 and 2.0 16v head that
would prevent me from swapping the shricks over to it? reason being i had
planned to use the 2.0 head, since it was in good shape and recently
rebuilt, but i may stick with the 1.8 head if it checks out. we'll see
tomorrow.
Al