UPS warning

Okay, I'll throw down my 2 cents on all this nonsense since its all
subjective anyway.

FedEx - Pros:
- It only cost me $50 to have them ship me a crated 2l 16v block from
  California (granted, the guy shipping it worked for fedex and got a
  huge discount)
- Fast, sometimes early (ie. ahead of schedule) and usually not damaged

FedEx - Cons:
- Their insane driver almost killed me in a bloody scar-me-for-life
  car wreck 4 years ago
- Expensive

UPS - Pros:
- This space left intentionally blank