UPS warning

ups always leaves the packages on my porch.  i live in the city, and its
pretty bad.  some kid stole one of the packages once, and some guy saw him.
he chased him and got our package back.  fedex is even worse.  they keep
leaving my packages at my neighbors houses.  i was supposed to get a package
overnight, and they didnt bring it to me for four days.  im fed up with the
shipping people all together.

-melissa-
Harrisburg, Pa
87 8v Scirocco (guts soon to be donated to the 86)
87 Wolfsburg Jetta, 4dr
86 8v Scirocco ("new" body for my 87)