UPS warning

I've had a lot more problems with the laziness of FedEx.  They just leave
the package on the doorstep, instead of getting someone to sign for it.
Twice I have had packages chased down by neighbors because FedEx decided to
leave it for some punk kid to pick up run away with, only to realize that he
has no use for an oil temp sender. :P  At least UPS keeps the package if no
one answers, and leaves a note so I can pick it up when I'm able.  One time,
one of my neighbors saw a FedEx guy toss a package on my doorstep from the
sidewalk like it was a freakin newspaper!  Just my experience, though.

Drew

**Drew Teague**
Harrisburg, PA

`84 8v Rocco --  "Bruise"