Is it worth it to have a spring compressor?

Can't you rent these things from your FLAPS?  I think I saw a sign once in a
store. (Advance, maybe?) But, ya know, for 29.99, that's almost too good to
pass up.  I've never ordered anything from Harbor Freight before.  How are
they to deal with?

Drew

**Drew Teague**
Harrisburg, PA