UPS warning

>Two words: FedEx Ground

NO!!!!!!

My laptop orbited Raleigh for 3 days while they kept firing drivers who couldn't seem to find anyone home.  (the package was being delivered to a Mailboxes Etc. type place, of course there was someone home!)  The mailbox place said they stopped shipping via FedEx Ground since they had so many problems with late deliveries.

Maybe they have improved now that they have had more time to integrate the old RPS operations into FedEx, but I'm not risking it again.

Bill